beantwoord

Activate SIM card

• 31 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 142 x bekeken

My SIM card is inactive, I recently got a new SIM card with number porting. I got a message saying the number porting is done done today at 8:30, and my old service provider is now no longer active. So I don’t have service for either right now. How do I activate my Tele2?

icon

Beste antwoord door shrey967 31 August 2023, 12:26

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Shrey, first off; welcome to our Tele2 family! According to our system, your new simcard is already active, so let's see what we can find and get your simcard ready to go!

• What is the ICC-number? You can find it on your simcard and it's 19 digits, so please type the exact number
  • Please try restarting your phone and see if this fixes the issue
  • What happens when you enter your pincode? Do you see one of these errors on your screen?
    • Insert sim
    • Failed sim
    • Place sim
    • Simkaart niet actief

I look forward to seeing your reply!

Hey Shrey, first off; welcome to our Tele2 family! According to our system, your new simcard is already active, so let's see what we can find and get your simcard ready to go!

• What is the ICC-number? You can find it on your simcard and it's 19 digits, so please type the exact number
  • Please try restarting your phone and see if this fixes the issue
  • What happens when you enter your pincode? Do you see one of these errors on your screen?
    • Insert sim
    • Failed sim
    • Place sim
    • Simkaart niet actief

I look forward to seeing your reply!

It’s active! Thank you. The PIN prompt didn’t appear the first time.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Ah, perfect, that was easier than expected! 😁 Thanks for letting me know and I hope you enjoy your subscription. If you have any other questions in the future, please feel free to start a new topic. The Community and I are here to help you.

For now, have a great day! 

Reageer