beantwoord

Terminated contract

• 15 February 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 113 x bekeken

I called again tge customer service about my Tele2 home internet subscribson.

I canceled last year november but still they charge my money.

Really bad service.

I spoke with a lady she said Oh yes I saw you canceled I will send you this to my college.

This is the third time than nothing happens 

Such a bad service

icon

Beste antwoord door David Kovacs 2 March 2023, 22:26

Bekijk origineel bericht

7 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +3

Hi,

Ik breng dit even onder de aandacht van @Marciano van Tele2 

Des .

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @David Kovacs, I’m sorry to hear that your subscription hasn’t been cancelled yet, but no worries; we’re going to fix this for you. I don’t have the right access to check this for you myself, but l was able to find a colleague to help me with this. Please send me your customer number, zip code + house number, date of birth and last 4 digits of your IBAN, and we’ll look into it! 

Looking forward to your reply! 😊

(Thanks for the reminder @Des2000!)

Hi @Marciano van Tele2 

Thank you very much your reply 

[personal information hidden by moderator]

Please help me to solve the problem because I canceled in november 2022 so the tele 2 charged me 3 month extra and I called the customer service every month they said yes we'll fix it. 

I would like to get the refund back please .

Looking forward your reply 

Best Regards David Kovacs

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey David, you're very welcome, and I hope you had a great weekend. We're looking into it. Don't worry, everything will be okay! 😊

I will get back to you very soon. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi David, I looked into it for you as promised and I’m happy to clear things up. I see that your subscription was supposed to be terminated on December 1st, but something went wrong and caused your subscription to keep running. Good nieuws! We terminated your subscription again and your subscription will stop on the 3rd of March. You will get an invoice for March that you will have to pay, but don’t worry – we will compensate the costs made from the moment your subscription was supposed to stop originally (01-12-2022) until 03-03-2023. The payment for the period of 03-03-2023 – 31-03-2023 will also be deposited on your account afterwards. 😊

Please don’t forget to send us back the hardware. Do you have an empty box at home that you can use? If not, I will ask my colleague to send you one. You can send the hardware to this address:

• Tele2 Return Service
  • Antwoordnummer 10020
  • 5140VB Waalwijk

Please save your shipping receipt, until you’re sure that we received the hardware. You can read everything about returning the hardware in this article.

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hi David, I looked into it for you as promised and I’m happy to clear things up. I see that your subscription was supposed to be terminated on December 1st, but something went wrong and caused your subscription to keep running. Good nieuws! We terminated your subscription again and your subscription will stop on the 3rd of March. You will get an invoice for March that you will have to pay, but don’t worry – we will compensate the costs made from the moment your subscription was supposed to stop originally (01-12-2022) until 03-03-2023. The payment for the period of 03-03-2023 – 31-03-2023 will also be deposited on your account afterwards. 😊

Please don’t forget to send us back the hardware. Do you have an empty box at home that you can use? If not, I will ask my colleague to send you one. You can send the hardware to this address:

• Tele2 Return Service
  • Antwoordnummer 10020
  • 5140VB Waalwijk

Please save your shipping receipt, until you’re sure that we received the hardware. You can read everything about returning the hardware in this article.

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hi @Marciano van Tele2 

Thank you very much your help !  Yes I have a box so I will send back the modem

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey David, you’re very welcome! Good to hear that you already have a box and that you will send the modem back to us. Will you let me know if you see that you got your money back? I’d love to hear from you. For now I wish you an amazing weekend!

Kind regards,

Marciano

Reageer