beantwoord

Nieuwe Tele2-simkaart, maar eenzijdig actief

• 30 June 2022
  • 12 reacties
  • 132 x bekeken

Hoi! Ik heb een online abonnement afgesloten, ik heb de Tele2-simkaart ontvangen, ik heb hem in mijn telefoon gedaan, ik heb een signaal maar ik kan niet bellen, berichten verzenden of internetten. Wat gebeurt er? 

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 1 July 2022, 20:52

Bekijk origineel bericht

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Heb je tevens nummerbehoud aangevraagd? De Tele2 simkaart gaat dan werken op de dag van de portering.

Ja, ik heb ook gevraagd om de nummers te dragen. Bedankt . Hoe lang duurt het ongeveer naar de haven? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Je hebt een bevestiging per sms gehad op welke dag het nummer wordt geporteerd. Als je nu een abonnement hebt bij een andere aanbieder welke wel uit contract was, dan is de (automatische) opzegtermijn daar vaak 1 maand. 

Nu heb ik geen abonnement bij een andere provider en toch begrijp ik niet waarom op de Tele2-applicatie het me vertelt dat "uw abonnement niet actief is" 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Pop Paula,

It looks like you use a translator to post in this forum. Could you also write in (native) English?

Yes. My English is not advance , but I hope that will be fine. So what can I do to make the nummber active ? 

Your question is not clear. Did you had a Tele2 number which you want to keep. If tes yhen you should not ask for number porting.

If not, where is the number coming from?

I have a number from Lebara. And I ask to port the number from Lebara in Tele2.  I get a SIMcard but it has another number and (it is not a big problem) also doesn't work .

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You should have received a sms with a porting date. On that date, the Lebara sim will stop working and the Tele2 card with your own number and new bundles will become alive..

I still wait to receive that sms because I did the order in 23 juni ....

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Than it looks like you better call customer care to ask them for the status of your “nummer portering”.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Paula,

In our system I can’t find the phone number from your profile. Is this the phone number that you wanted to keep from Lebara or is it the one that’s on your new simcard? Did you already contact our customer service?

If you have an order number for me, I can look at your order and see when your subscription is supposed to start.

I’d love to hear from you! 😊

Thanks for the help gents! @eric @WhTurner 

Reageer