beantwoord

I left the Netherlands and shutdown all my accounts

• 29 January 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 211 x bekeken

Hi,

I was an expat in the Netherlands but have now moved home. I thought I canceled my subscription with in December but apparently I only canceled one of my SIM cards not the other one. 

I just received notification that my bill is due, but I have no way to pay it since I closed my bank account and no longer have ideal. Since I'm back in my home country, I also am not able to easily call tele2. The email link on the tele2 site does not work:

I'm not sure who to contact on this. If Tele2 folks are reading this, please reach out via email with a way to pay this amount or let it slide. I did not use any of the services and have not been in the netherlands for months. 

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 2 February 2021, 15:45

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Here a link to a topic where the bank account number can be seen on the Tele2 info pages.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @chrisl123,

Welcome to the Community! I am going to help you with your cancellation. 

If you have emigrated to a foreign country, you can cancel your contract. You have one month notice. But to do this we need a proof of your emigration! 

• The customer must prove that he is indeed going to emigrate. He has to send us a letter (by post, to: Tele2, stating 'Cancellation of membership', Postbus 289, 2400 AG, Alphen a/d Rijn) with one of the following documents:
  • Emigration papers
  • Proof of deregistration from your municipality. You can apply for this at the RNI desk (Registration Non-Residents). Click here for more information.
  • Proof of registration at your new municipality
  • Proof of registration at your new university/college

Maybe you have already sent this because you have already cancelled a number. If so, please let me know which mobile number it was so I can look it up!

Thank you for letting us know that the contact form does not work. We will correct this immediately.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!