beantwoord

[ENGLISH] Internet disconnects at the exact time every day and it changes the IP adress

• 24 April 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 108 x bekeken

Hello,

I’ve got a problem that I have series of disconnects that appears at the same time.

For example:

Internet might disconnect every day at 00:36 for the period of 4-5 days~. Then for few days its OK and after that period it starts to disconnect for the next 4-5 days at the new time (lets say 19:36). After every disconnect I lose the connection for 30 sec - 1 min and it changes also the ip. Back in the days I had no issues like that. Is it possible to fix it somehow? Or its just a typical “internet” restart made by the Tele2 operator?

I use iphone XR connected via the cable to the computer (hotspot).

Thanks in advance,

Damian

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 26 April 2021, 09:43

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Jedynak,
Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you with your internet connection right away.

A good working connection is of course very convenient, especially in these times. So I'll check it out with you right away! Have you already turned off your phone and restarted it? That helps with a lot of connection problems. Also, did you check to see if you have the latest updates installed? This is necessary to guarantee an optimal connection. It is possible that something is not set correctly in your device. You could try our device help, which you can find here: http://bit.ly/Tele2toestelhulp.

Your mobile internet is not a replacement for fixed internet. Therefore, you cannot expect the mobile network to always have the same stable connection.  For a stable fixed internet connection I recommend T-Mobile Thuis! In combination with Tele2 mobile you get great discounts. If you have any questions about this, please let me know. The Community is here for you!