beantwoord

Switch home internet from Tele2 to T-mobile

• 26 February 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 87 x bekeken

Now that Tele2 and T-mobile have merged, I was wondering whether there is an option to upgrade my tele2 internet to T-mobile. I have a light package of Tele2 internet and I found it frustrating because it's so unreliable these days.

In the past, it was possible to upgrade the speed with extra price. I see that it was not possible anymore. Instead, new customers are directed to order internet from T-mobile.

So, my questions are: do I have an option to upgrade the speed? Or this is not necessary because maybe the Tele2 network is migrated into T-mobile?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 27 February 2021, 22:24

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

It is not possible to upgrade your exsisting line. But you can get a t-mobile connection to replace the Tele2 one. It depends on your adress what is avaliable. Check the zip code check on the t-mobile website.

It is not possible to upgrade your exsisting line. But you can get a t-mobile connection to replace the Tele2 one. It depends on your adress what is avaliable. Check the zip code check on the t-mobile website.

Thanks for the answer. So, if I want to switch to t-mobile, do I have to cancel my subscription first? Or, can I do it directly via t-mobile? (I see that t-mobile offers the so-called free swithing service, but I am afraid this is like a trap and I have to pay double).

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Use the free switch service. Your old tele2 subscription will be cancelled on the day the new t-mobile subscription starts. Remember that you must be out if binding with tele2 to avoid a ' fine'.