beantwoord

Slow internet speed

• 23 March 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 350 x bekeken

Hello people,

I decided that ill stay with Tele2 and called customer service , they told me that I am currently paying the plan that provides 50megas but I am testing it and getting only 3. Some said that it was because of the traffic but is this slow expeceted? or how can I fix this because I really need it :) thanks in advance and have a good day!

icon

Beste antwoord door Kevin van Tele2 24 March 2020, 11:48

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

how do you test this speed?

Used the T-mobile page test speed, speedtest.net, fast.com, and my download speed while downloading DOOM via steam which shows you at what speed you are downloading and all of them got the same number

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Do you test with a cable in your computer? Via wifi is not reliable to measure the linespeed to your house.

yes , connected via ethernet to my desktop pc. Live alone and only 1 device connected

Reputatie 5

The reason why you're measuring such low speeds is because there's a problem with the connection to your modem which is very slow and unstable. Since you already have an open topic about that problem i'm going to close this topic.

If there's further questions about it please ask them in your other topic: http://forum.tele2.nl/vast-internet-188/several-disconnections-per-day-79347