beantwoord

Multiple service outages last 24 hours

• 7 August 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 245 x bekeken

For the last 24 hours, we could check that the service stopped working two times, at least, for a period or time not minor to half an hour in both times.
In those cases, we check that the modem showed the whole time only the "Power" and "Wifi" lights turned on green, and the rest of the lights were turned off. Both times, we disconnected the modem and reconnected again after two minutes, without getting a response.
Can you check what happened? It will continue to happen again?
Thank you, regards.

**edit bij moderator: Removed cliënt number from the title to protect your privacy, be aware that you're on a public forum! **
icon

Beste antwoord door Michiel van Tele2 7 August 2019, 14:03

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

6 reacties

The service went just down and up again.
Can you tell me what's happening, please?
A quick answer of one of the moderators (they have van Tele2 after their name) will come in the next few days.
If you want a quicker answer, call cusstomer service (klantenservice) on extension 020 75 44444
Reputatie 3
Hi mmestre,
Have you already called our customer service? If not i can check the connection for you. To be able to do so i need your full address, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bankaccount number. With the link below you can send me the information in a private message. Privébericht naar Michiel
Kind regards Michiel
Reputatie 3
Thanks for sending the requested information. With this i checked the connection and see the connection is indeed unstable. I send a message to KPN with a request to fix the instability. If KPN needs a mechanic at your house location to fix it you will receive a text message with a link to make an appointment within 24 hours. If they can fix it without sending a mechanic you will not receive a text message, in that case it will be fixed within 3 days.
Thanks for sending the requested information. With this i checked the connection and see the connection is indeed unstable. I send a message to KPN with a request to fix the instability. If KPN needs a mechanic at your house location to fix it you will receive a text message with a link to make an appointment within 24 hours. If they can fix it without sending a mechanic you will not receive a text message, in that case it will be fixed within 3 days.

Thank you Michiel.
While waiting for the SMS I'm checking the status of the connection. If after the 3 days I neither get the SMS or the connection stabilized, I will write it here.
Thank you.
PD: Don't close the thread yet, please.
Reputatie 3
Since there is no activity in this topic anymore i will close it.