beantwoord

Internet not working

• 23 July 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 140 x bekeken

Good afternoon! I ordered internet at home, received my device but the service is not working. I called customer service last week and they could not fix the problem remotely, so they scheduled a mechanic for 22nd July (yesterday) but the mechanic never arrived. We stayed home all day for this and nobody came. Internet is still not working. Tried calling customer service again, but the line disconnects every time, so I can't speak to anyone. Tried the live chat as well, but they could not help either. I ran out of options on who to contact, so hopefully there's someone reading this who can actually help with this...
icon

Beste antwoord door eric 23 July 2019, 14:32

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12
Probably you received an SMS that a KPN mechanic was going to take a look? They do not have to get into your home all the time. I just tried to call 020-7544444 myself and I was connected normally, so, I do not understand that you say the line is disconnected. Maybe try another phone?
No, I did not receive an SMS, so I don't think anyone actually came.
Reputatie 5
Hi jhszcsb,

I am not aware that there are any problems with calling the customer service on 020-7544444 so hopefully you managed to get into contact with them in the meantime.

If not please let me know!

Regards, Kevin