beantwoord

Internet

• 1 August 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 364 x bekeken

It is so frustrating when you buy something, does not work and cannot even have a phone call answered.

Just bought internet and isnt working, I have tried both connections in my house and still nothing. Now I am trying to reach tele2 by phone and the call drops.

It is very very frustrating.
Hope I can reach someone here to get a technician.
icon

Beste antwoord door Anton van Tele2 8 August 2019, 09:15

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12
Customer care is closed after 20:00. Contact them tomorrow morning.
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
@Pedro Teixeira

Have you already called us or not? Please let me know.

Greetings Anton
@Pedro Teixeira

Have you already called us or not? Please let me know.

Greetings Anton

Yesterday I have tried to call before 20:00 but the call drops. Today, the same situation, I cant get to speak to anyone.

Im doing options 1 - For english 2 - For Internet 1 - For technical questions, then call drop. Tried 20 times.
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
That's strange. I had another English-speaking customer who had the same. Something seems to be wrong with the transfer for English-speaking customers. I can also help you from here.

Could you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Name
  • Address
  • Postcode + Town
  • Date of birth
  • Last four digits of your IBAN number
Use this link to send me a private message: [url = https: //forum.tele2.nl/inbox/conversation? With = 233934] Private message to Anton [/ url].

Thank you for your cooperation.

Greetings Anton
That's strange. I had another English-speaking customer who had the same. Something seems to be wrong with the transfer for English-speaking customers. I can also help you from here.

Could you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Name
  • Address
  • Postcode + Town
  • Date of birth
  • Last four digits of your IBAN number
Use this link to send me a private message: [url = https: //forum.tele2.nl/inbox/conversation? With = 233934] Private message to Anton [/ url].

Thank you for your cooperation.

Greetings Anton

Have you got my message?
Reputatie 7
Badge +12
Unfortunatly, as this is a forum, the moderators which you write to in personal messages might not be working anymore today. In the weekend their are also not there. But what if you call customer care and instead of choosing "english" try the dutch option. Most agents in customer care speak english as well.
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
I apologize for the late response. I have seen that you have had contact with our customer service and that it has been resolved. I leave the topic open for a while.

Greetings Anton
Reputatie 3
Badge +5
Since we have not received a response anymore, I have decided to close the topic.

Greetings Anton