beantwoord

no access to the TV problems

• 18 December 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 189 x bekeken

I have no access to the TV for months despite money is paid every month. Is there any email or online chat service of Tele2 that could provide help to me?

icon

Beste antwoord door h.liutele2 5 January 2021, 20:13

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Here is the virtuele assistent. Type “medewerker spreken”.

But for technical issiues you might be redirected to the customer care by phone to solve the problem together.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @h.liutele2,
I'm gonna help you with your TV connection right away.

Of course, you need to be able to look further as soon as possible, so I'm going to help you with this. First of all, I would like to ask you to turn off your TV receiver and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait 30 seconds, your TV will reconnect. Doesn't that help? Then try resetting your modem. Again, you can unplug it and wait 30 seconds before restarting it.  We have written down exactly what you can do to fix your TV again in a topic! Via this link you can view everything:

. If you have more questions after reading this topic, please feel free to knock on my door. I am here to answer them all! 

Hey @h.liutele2,
I'm gonna help you with your TV connection right away.

Of course, you need to be able to look further as soon as possible, so I'm going to help you with this. First of all, I would like to ask you to turn off your TV receiver and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait 30 seconds, your TV will reconnect. Doesn't that help? Then try resetting your modem. Again, you can unplug it and wait 30 seconds before restarting it.  We have written down exactly what you can do to fix your TV again in a topic! Via this link you can view everything:

. If you have more questions after reading this topic, please feel free to knock on my door. I am here to answer them all! 

It works now after I followed your instructions. Thank you so much!