beantwoord

com.android.phone keeps stopping (SIM not working)

• 31 March 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 79 x bekeken

Hi,

I have this issue with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+), my SIM is not being recognized. I recently ordered a new one and activated it and the same issue is still happening. I get the error message “Please insert a SIM card to access network services” when it’s already in there. I also get “com.android.phone keeps stopping” and I’ve tried everything to get it to work, including force stopping, clearing cache, data, etc. but nothing is working. Apparently one of the new Android updates is causing certain apps to keep crashing, so I suspect this is the issue as it was working perfectly fine before this update. I am currently on Android 11 Version G975FXXU9FUBD. There’s no new updates for my phone. What can I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 31 March 2021, 19:40

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Does the simcard works in another phone? If Yes, you should have your phone fixed at a repair shop where they can change software.

Does the simcard works in another phone? If Yes, you should have your phone fixed at a repair shop where they can change software.

Hi, unfortunately I don’t have another phone so I cannot check if it does work :( However I assume since both SIMs (the old and new one) don’t work, maybe it is a phone related issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Yes, also looking at the start of the issue, with a software update. You can contact Samsung about this