beantwoord

Tele2 does not work abroad

• 8 December 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 157 x bekeken

Hi!

I used Tele2 sim card in the Netherlands and it worked perfectly. Now I am in Italy and I expected the sim to work here as well. But I am not able to make calls neother use Internet.

I have already paid to Tele2  for 2 months in a row, so there must be no blockers. How can I fix this? Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Manouk van Tele2 9 December 2022, 11:11

Bekijk origineel bericht

2 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hi @alexei.artsimovich, I really understand that you would like to use your subscription in Italy!

In the first three month of your subscription you have a barring on your phone number for extra costs and this includes using your phone number abroad. When you have used the first three months of your subscription, this barring will automatically come off. In your case you are just two days outside these three months and therefore you still have this barring. I will make a big exception and remove the barring manually because it is only for the two days that are missing.

If you restart your device, you will see that you can use your subscription abroad again! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask! Enjoy your time in Italy!

Kind regards,
Manouk

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @alexei.artsimovich we didn’t hear back from you. Did everything work out? If we can do anything for you, please let us know! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

Reageer