beantwoord

Sim card is not working in Denmark

• 27 June 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 57 x bekeken

My SIM show emergency call only, which means both call and internet don't work.

I also checked the APN setting and it is correct.

Then I found the others also have the problem with roam in other countries because of the first period blockage. But I had already use this SIM for more than 3 months and paid 3 invoice.

Does anyone can help to remove the blockage?

icon

Beste antwoord door sanac85 27 June 2023, 19:27

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @sanac85, first off welcome to our Community and I hope you have a great time in Denmark. Obviously, you would like to be connected there, and I'm happy to help. Please send me a private message with your zip code, house number and last 4 digits of your IBAN, and I will remove the barrings for you right away.

I look forward to receiving the information! 😊

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the quick reply and information! I removed the barrings for you, so you should be able to connect to these networks in Denmark: Hutchison 3G, Telenor and Telia. Please let me know if it works! 😄

Thanks for the quick reply and information! I removed the barrings for you, so you should be able to connect to these networks in Denmark: Hutchison 3GTelenor and Telia. Please let me know if it works! 😄

Yes, it works now. Thanks for your help

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Good to hear that it works and thanks for letting me know! If you have any other questions, you know where to find me. If you need help in the future, please feel free to start a new topic. We're here for you.

Enjoy Denmark! 

Reageer