beantwoord

Roaming block in all of EU and UK

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 121 x bekeken

Hi there,

I recently got a new subscription with Tele2. When I signed up, I was assured that my new plan subscription included data and roaming when outside of the Netherlands.

Recently, I was in Italy and Spain and I had no service. I had no roaming, and could not even connect to a network to receive a text or call. It was a full block on my sim card. It was definitely the sim card and not my phone, as the week earlier I was in UK and Portugal with my previous Prepaid Vodafone sim card and had no issues.

Could you please assist? I am travelling in two weeks time and I need my mobile phone to work, which is why I took out the new subscription.

Thanks

Kelsey

icon

Beste antwoord door Kelseyjane 4 August 2023, 13:46

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Kelsey, welcome to our Community, and wow, great to see that you're traveling so much! What's your next destination? I completely understand that you want and need a connection abroad. In some cases there is indeed a barring on international roaming at the start of the subscription, but don't worry, we can easily fix this. I wish you would've come to me before your other travels, but I'm glad you're here now. I removed the blockage for you right away!

You will be able to connect to our supported networks abroad from now on. For more information on prices and networks abroad; see this page.

I hope this helped you prepare for your next trip. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm here for you! 😄

Hi Kelsey, welcome to our Community, and wow, great to see that you're traveling so much! What's your next destination? I completely understand that you want and need a connection abroad. In some cases there is indeed a barring on international roaming at the start of the subscription, but don't worry, we can easily fix this. I wish you would've come to me before your other travels, but I'm glad you're here now. I removed the blockage for you right away!

You will be able to connect to our supported networks abroad from now on. For more information on prices and networks abroad; see this page.

I hope this helped you prepare for your next trip. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm here for you! 😄

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I am going to the UK and then Paris next. 

Thanks for your help, great that you have been able to lift the international barring. 

Thanks,

Kelsey

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

My pleasure, Kelsey!

I don't think you'll run into issues in the U.K. and France, but if there's anything. You know where to find me. Have a great weekend and keep enjoying your trips! 😊 

Reageer