beantwoord

No service and can't activate new SIM

• 1 February 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 227 x bekeken

Hi!

I recently came back to Netherlands after 8 months and can’t get any service. I updated my constract and keep paying for my subscription. I have asked for a new SIM card but it still doesn’t work. I can’t activate it neither the old SIM cause I can’t receive any SMS due to no services.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 2 February 2021, 11:04

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

To need te contact the customer service with another phone, ask the chatbot to talk to an employee or wait here for a Tele2 moderator to help you. There can be 2 reasons, it’s possible you have been abroad for too long or you need a new card because of the migration to the T-Mobile network.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @yeni816,

Welcome to the Community. I'm going to help you immediately with your SIM card.

We are transferring everyone to our new network. The new network has many advantages such as 4G roaming in the EU and you will be using the best tested network in the Netherlands. We have done everything we can to make sure the transfer goes smoothly. I can make sure your SIM card will be activated as soon as possible. Send me your 06-number and the SIM card number in a private message and I'll make sure your SIM card is activated as soon as possible! 

I'm here for you!