beantwoord

No service abroad since new network

• 10 January 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 146 x bekeken

Since two days ago my SIM seems to not be able to connect to any network. I tried with other devices but had the same issue. I’m currently outside the Netherlands due to covid (but inside EU) since July and it has been working fine so far. I’m attaching a screenshot of what I see when I go to the ‘Network’ settings. Please let me know what is the issue. Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 10 January 2021, 23:06

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

If you have not been in the Netherlands since Juli, tele2 could not update your sim for the transfer to the new network. It could be now that they forced the migration and send a new sim to your contact adres in the Netherlands.

Hallo, I have the same problem. What will be the next step to resolve the issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Did you try to use the new simcard? If the nee card does not give you a service, please call customer care to have it activated.

I moved away some time ago, and even though I sent an email about this and my new address I didn't get any response. Which means that at the moment I do not have access to the new sim. this is a very serious issue as I cannot sign in to my digid or other applications that use SMS codes.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

The best thing to get an adress change is to call the customer care. Email is not an option to contact Tele2. 

Also, did you state a new adress in the Netherlands? You can not keep your Dutch subscription without a Dutch residential adres.

Im only away for my internship. Does this mean that I will have to stop my subscription? Thank you for the responses, they help a lot.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

There is no 'pause' function avaliable for your subscription. The new simcard has been send to the contract adress in the Netherlands. Please ask the people still living there to forward the sim to you.