beantwoord

No MijnTele2 activation email/sms AND sim card not working

• 1 January 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 672 x bekeken

I have a Tele2 contract starting today. But, I still cannot log into Mijn tele2 - if I try to log in with my new phone number, it says that it cannot find the number in the system. I recieved no activation code by email or sms - and when I try to request a new activation email, it says it doesn’t recognise my email address. But, I have the contract I signed, which has my email in the contract…

Also, the new sim was supposed to activate today. But, it isn’t working. Doesn’t connect to the Tele2 network; my samsung note 8 just says ‘emergency calls only’. 

icon

Beste antwoord door pipodeclown 1 January 2021, 13:38

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Do you have a new number, or did you request to transfer your number from another provider to Tele2?

New Number

Do you have a new number, or did you request to transfer your number from another provider to Tele2?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Although start of a new subscription on 1-1 is a bit odd, technically it is possible as there is no waiting for the old operator. Tele2 customer care is off until monday. You can call them at that day to check system status. We as other customers on this forum can not.

Reputatie 7

Usually one of the welcoming e-mails have a link to activate your SIM card. Only when activated you can register for a Mijn Tele2 account. Customer care can also activate the sim card for you.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @alexw214 
Welcome to the Community and welcome to the Tele2 family! I'm going to help you activate your sim card right away.

How cool that you have a new subscription with us! I immediately looked up your details and I see that your sim card has been activated. Can you confirm this? If I haven't succeeded yet, I will start working for you right away. Send me a private message with the SIM card number and I will make it ready for you! 

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I will sort it out for you!