beantwoord

No internet connection when I'm abroad

• 29 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 149 x bekeken

I went to Hungary two weeks ago and that is the first time I know my sim card and the internet connection doesn't work properly. I thought it was just a systematic error. But, I'm now in Spain and same thing happened right now. I don't have an internet connection. I saw similar questions here on the forum but still struggling on solving this problem.

icon

Beste antwoord door Johrick van Tele2 15 July 2022, 08:55

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @TW Joung

Welcome to the Tele2 Community! This is obviously not quite how you can expect from us. Have you already rebooted your device? If so, I would like to ask you if you can manually connect to the following networks in Spain: Movistar, Orange, Vodafone & Xfera (Yoigo). 

Hopefully this will get you out of the way! Will you let us know the outcome?

Hello @Johrick van Tele2 

Yes, I've done rebooting and resetting the sim card already. Unfortunately it doesn't work. I did find a manual roaming connection part in the settings. But, when I try to connect the networks above, it said my sim card doesn't allow to access the network. 

Also, just in case, can you check whether there is a block for roaming for my sim card? I read the questions with the same trouble and that is most of them solved it.

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Of course I can check that for you, @TW Joung! Would you please send me the following information via private message? 

• Your phone number
  • Date of birth
  • Address
  • Last four digits of your account number? 

Then I'll immediately check if there is indeed a blockade on it!

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @TW Joung  

I hope you had very nice time abroad! I haven't had a reply to the last message I sent you via DM. So I will close this topic and if I can still do something for you, please let me know through a new topic? Then I will do my best for you! 

For more tips in the future, you can also use our handy Wiki topic!

Reageer