beantwoord

No connection & internet outside of Netherlands.

• 28 December 2022
  • 10 reacties
  • 162 x bekeken

I have my contract for a half year already, but can't use any service outside the Netherlands. Tried rebooting network settings, roaming settings, didn't work. Called to support and they told me that it should work, on their side it looks like I should have service in EU. My friend and I has the same issue. Both android and iOS. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stanislav 30 December 2022, 10:24

Bekijk origineel bericht

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @Stanislav , welcome 

When customer care validated that there are no roaming barrings, than search for mobile networks on your phone and select one which is presented. If that one is forbidden, do the same search and choose another.

Hi @Stanislav , welcome 

When customer care validated that there are no roaming barrings, than search for mobile networks on your phone and select one which is presented. If that one is forbidden, do the same search and choose another.

Tried it, but it didn't work. The always say that "Selected Network unavailable"

Hi @Stanislav , welcome 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @Stanislav first off; welcome to our Tele2 family! What @eric says is correct (if there was indeed no blockage on roaming). I double checked it for you and there actually was a blockage on roaming. I removed it for you. You should be able to connect to one of the networks now. Will you let me know if it works for you? 😊

Hey @Stanislav first off; welcome to our Tele2 family! What @eric says is correct (if there was indeed no blockage on roaming). I double checked it for you and there actually was a blockage on roaming. I removed it for you. You should be able to connect to one of the networks now. Will you let me know if it works for you? 😊

No, problem is still here (( I try all things but it doesn't work(

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi, where are you exactly? Which country and which network are you connected to?

Hi, where are you exactly? Which country and which network are you connected to?

I am in Spain ( Canary islands), try to connect to a lot of network that in the list in settings. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @Stanislav, this is really weird! I removed the blockage two days ago, but when I looked at it just now, the blockage was back. I removed it again, so you should be able to connect to Movistar or Orange in Spain. Please let me know if it works now (might need to restart your phone). I'll keep an eye on the system today as well, to see if the blockage doesn't (automatically) come back! 😄

Hey @Stanislav, this is really weird! I removed the blockage two days ago, but when I looked at it just now, the blockage was back. I removed it again, so you should be able to connect to Movistar or Orange in Spain. Please let me know if it works now (might need to restart your phone). I'll keep an eye on the system today as well, to see if the blockage doesn't (automatically) come back! 😄

Yes, it's work!)) 

But we have the same problem with my girlfriend number. She don't have the connection to. Maybe you see her number in system, she registered with the same address that I. Maybe you can fix it to?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey, great to hear that it works for you now! I'm happy to look into it for her. Please send me a private message with her information: 06-number, e-mail address, zip code + house number and last 4 digits of her IBAN. 😊

Reageer