beantwoord

No connection in Ireland

• 17 March 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 120 x bekeken

Hi Tele2 team, 

I am currently abroad in Ireland, but my data roaming is not working despite restarting my phone and roaming. I have linked my number and pin in my account - would appreciate immediate assistance. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door chanshawnkit 18 March 2022, 12:24

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Shawn, welcome to our Community!

How’s Ireland? I understand you want to use your data there, so I will help you right away.

Could you check if you are connected to a network? In Ireland you can connect to ‘Three’. Please try manually connecting to this network and let me know if this works for you! :smile:

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for getting back, and Ireland is great! Would appreciate immediate help - I am using an iPhone X and cannot seem to connect to ‘3’ or ‘3 (3G)’, nor would it give any response. I saw some previous posts on people having their accounts blocked by accident - would it be a similar issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for getting back, and Ireland is great! Would appreciate immediate help - I am using an iPhone X and cannot seem to connect to ‘3’ or ‘3 (3G)’, nor would it give any response. I saw some previous posts on people having their accounts blocked by accident - would it be a similar issue?

Hey Shawn, you are absolutely correct! For some reason I couldn’t get into your account yesterday to check if there was a blockage on roaming, however just now I was able to get in and there was indeed the blockage. I removed it right away, so you should be able to use your data again.

Please let me know if it works for you! :smile:

Hi Marciano,

Hey Shawn, you are absolutely correct! For some reason I couldn’t get into your account yesterday to check if there was a blockage on roaming, however just now I was able to get in and there was indeed the blockage. I removed it right away, so you should be able to use your data again.

Please let me know if it works for you! :smile:

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for the quick and speedy update! Glad to hear the blockage is cleared, but I am still unable to connect to roaming; even after setting my roaming on automatic or manual to ‘3’. Any other suggestion for diagnostics?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You’re welcome! Hmm that’s weird… So before you arrived in Ireland, your data still worked?

Can you try restarting your phone first? If this doesn’t resolve things, please check if there are two ‘Three’ or ‘3’ networks you can manually connect to. According to our page, there are two of them, but only one of them supports 4G. See: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/dekking-buitenland

Let me know if this helped! 

You’re welcome! Hmm that’s weird… So before you arrived in Ireland, your data still worked?

Can you try restarting your phone first? If this doesn’t resolve things, please check if there are two ‘Three’ or ‘3’ networks you can manually connect to. According to our page, there are two of them, but only one of them supports 4G. See: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/dekking-buitenland

Let me know if this helped! 

Hi Marciano,

Yup got it resolved through that, thank you very much - you’re a lifesaver!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Shawn, ah I’m so glad to hear that! You’re very welcome.

Any fun plans over there over the weekend? :sunglasses:

If you need anymore help with anything, don’t hesitate to start a new topic. The Community is here for you!