beantwoord

No connection in Germany

• 29 April 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 159 x bekeken

I have a monthly contract (unlimited data) starting from March, and was surprised that I could not get on the internet. I only received (and paid) one bill, maybe that is the reason. Is there any way I can solve this issue? To make matters worse, I turned on two-factor verification. Since I cannot roam in Germany, it is impossible for me to get on mijntele2 to check what else might be the issue.

icon

Beste antwoord door CCC666 4 May 2023, 01:02

Bekijk origineel bericht

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @CCC666 , welcome to the community. 

You are right. When you have a new subscription with a new number, at least two invoices need to be paid before you can use roaming.

Reputatie 1

Waar kan ik dit terugvinden in de voorwaarden? Ik heb de samenvatting van mijn eigen contract erbij gepakt. Hierin wordt dit voorbehoud niet gemaakt. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @CCC666, first off, it's great to hear that you have a new subscription with us. There are a few possible reasons as to why you have (automatic) barrings on international roaming. Having a new contract within the first two months is definitely one of them, but no worries, I removed these for you. You can now use your data when you're abroad. In Germany; please (manually) connect to either Telefonica or Telekom. See this page for more information about prices and networks in Germany. 

Please let me know if it works for you now, and I hope you have an amazing stay in Germany! 😊

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @HRJJ, goede vraag! Ik kon het ook niet terugvinden in de voorwaarden. Ik heb deze vraag uitstaan bij de juiste afdeling. Ik hoop spoedig antwoord te krijgen en dan hoor je het van mij!

Hey @CCC666, first off, it's great to hear that you have a new subscription with us. There are a few possible reasons as to why you have (automatic) barrings on international roaming. Having a new contract within the first two months is definitely one of them, but no worries, I removed these for you. You can now use your data when you're abroad. In Germany; please (manually) connect to either Telefonica or Telekom. See this page for more information about prices and networks in Germany. 

Please let me know if it works for you now, and I hope you have an amazing stay in Germany! 😊

Hello! @Marciano van Tele2  Thanks for fixing it! Indeed that is the ONLY problem I have. If this is indeed your policy, that should be clear in the terms & conditions so that we can make plans ahead.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi guys, I’ve contacted my colleagues about this and I’m happy to share more information about this. We’re legally not required to mention this in the terms & conditions (algemene voorwaarden). This is why it’s not in there (anymore). I have filled in an official feedback form, so the right people will have a look at it again, but for now it’s not planned to be added to the terms & conditions.

But no worries, I’m always here to help and remove the barrings if needed. For now I wish you a great evening!

Reageer