beantwoord

No connection and internet outside the Netherlands

• 1 September 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 39 x bekeken

Hallo, dear workers. 

I have a problem with connection and internet when I cross a border of the Netherlands. Nothing works. I traveled to Belgium, Luxemburg, Italy and Spain and workers at service point told me that it would work inside the EU. It was the same story in every country. Then I went to the service point in NL again, and one of the workers took my phone to see the Settings. But everything was ok, roaming was turned on, and he told that it would work next time. But no. It was nothing again and I got some troubles because I really needed internet in some situations. 

I’m going to my next trip very soon, and I would like to ask you to solve this problem. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Iryna_Huzhva 1 September 2023, 15:55

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Iryna, first off; welcome to our Community! Wow, amazing to see that you're traveling so much! Are you traveling for work or just for fun and enjoying life? There were some barrings on international roaming on your account. I'm sorry my colleagues didn't see that earlier, but no worries - I removed them for you. You will be able to connect to our networks abroad from now on! Need more information about using data abroad? Please check out this page. It has all the information about other countries and the best networks to connect to (in case your phone doesn't automatically connect to one of them)!

What's your next destination? I wish you safe travels and please let me know if you're able to connect to networks abroad on your next trip! 🙌🏻

Hey Iryna, first off; welcome to our Community! Wow, amazing to see that you're traveling so much! Are you traveling for work or just for fun and enjoying life? There were some barrings on international roaming on your account. I'm sorry my colleagues didn't see that earlier, but no worries - I removed them for you. You will be able to connect to our networks abroad from now on! Need more information about using data abroad? Please check out this page. It has all the information about other countries and the best networks to connect to (in case your phone doesn't automatically connect to one of them)!

What's your next destination? I wish you safe travels and please let me know if you're able to connect to networks abroad on your next trip! 🙌🏻

thank you very much for the reply and help. I usually travel for couple of days to take a rest and discover new places. My next trip will be to Belgium this weekend, I hope the connection won’t get lost. Otherwise I’ll let you know. Have a nice day! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You're very welcome Iryna! That sounds amazing, I should follow your example! 😎 How was Belgium? And did you have a good connection? 

Reageer