beantwoord

Network not working in UK

• 5 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 123 x bekeken

Good day!

I just switched to tele2 last feb but unfortunately due to my studies I have to move for 5 month in UK starting last feb. I cant use my simcard here in UK. My Huidigsimnummer is [removed by moderator]. Hope you can help. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door HajarK 5 April 2023, 09:15

Bekijk origineel bericht

1 reactie

Reputatie 2
Badge

Hi @Jovilyn Marquez 

Thank you for joining the Tele2 family! 

I would like to provide you with more information on why your sim card doesn’t work. For every new contract we activate a barring for 2 months for usage abroad and calling to service numbers. I checked your settings and you had a barring as well for the same services. I have removed the barring since you are already with us for over 2 months so if you could restart your phone, you will be able to make use of your subscription abroad. 

You say that you will be living in the UK for a couple of months, please keep in mind that your Dutch Tele2 subscription is meant for usage in the Netherlands, which means if you use it for 4 months or more in another country other than the Netherlands, you may be charged with additional costs. This will be the case if you use more data in the UK than you use in the Netherlands. You will receive a warning text with additional information. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information and that your sim card works after restarting you phone. 

If you need any assistance or if you have any questions, please let us know!

Reageer