beantwoord

My network outside the Netherlands is not working

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 204 x bekeken

Hey community! 
I’m traveling to Paris from the Netherlands.A round 4 months ago, I Made a contract and a couple of days ago I asked the store that mad a contract for telle 2  and they replied that I will have internet in all Europe but my phone doesn’t get any reception at all. I have tried all range of things from checking the APN is internet.tele2.nl, resetting the device, airplane mode on/off, automatic and manual network selection, roaming is on, reinserting the sim, etc.

Nothing seems to help

Unfortunately, I can’t check my tele2 account since it requires verification via sms-code which I can’t receive due to connection

could you please somebody help me?

Thank you in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Fateme 3 August 2023, 10:22

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Fateme, first off; welcome to our Community! Really cool that you're in Paris! Good of you to try all these different things yourself, however I see why you can't get any connection there. There was a barring on your account for international roaming (this was activated at the start of your contract, but it was never removed). But no worries! I removed the barring for you right away. So, you can connect to either of these networks in Paris: Orange and Bouygues. Please let me know if it works for you. I'd love to hear from you, and I also wish you an amazing stay in Paris. I hope you enjoy every second of it (especially now that you've got a network connection again)! 🙌🏻

Hey Fateme, first off; welcome to our Community! Really cool that you're in Paris! Good of you to try all these different things yourself, however I see why you can't get any connection there. There was a barring on your account for international roaming (this was activated at the start of your contract, but it was never removed). But no worries! I removed the barring for you right away. So, you can connect to either of these networks in Paris: Orange and Bouygues. Please let me know if it works for you. I'd love to hear from you, and I also wish you an amazing stay in Paris. I hope you enjoy every second of it (especially now that you've got a network connection again)! 🙌🏻

Thank you very much for your help 

yes, I have connection now.

thank you very much for your quick reply 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Fateme, perfect - thanks for letting me know and you're very very welcome! 💪🏻

Enjoy your trips and if you need any more help in the future, you know where to find me!

Reageer