beantwoord

Transfer from Lebara to Tele2

• 16 May 2023
  • 26 reacties
  • 401 x bekeken

Hi,
I have a problem with my prepaid sim card after transfer from Lebara to Tele2 with saving phone number. 
I received a sms from Tele2 that It start transfer and it should take 1 hour and after this I don’t have any mobile signal / connection. 

And also I couldn’t call to service support because my phone doesn’t work

Who can help me?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 16 May 2023, 16:02

Bekijk origineel bericht

26 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Just fully restart your phone with the Tele2 simcard inside. You can also try to search manually for mobile networks and select T_mobile/Tele2. (they use the same radio network)

Just fully restart your phone with the Tele2 simcard inside. You can also try to search manually for mobile networks and select T_mobile/Tele2. (they use the same radio network)

One moment - if I checked save my number, I should use my old simcard (Lebara) or I should receive a new simcard that connected to old phone number?

Because I tried restart my Iphone and nothing changed  

I see only this networks and no one doesn’t work for me

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Ravil, welcome to the Community and our Tele2 family!  I’m happy to clarify a few things. You received a new simcard from us, is that right? According to the system the simcard was deliverd to you on Friday (around 14:00). Do you have it? Yesterday around 9:02 number porting completed. From that moment you should be able to use your new simcard that you received from us on Friday. I see that the simcard has been activated. Are you using the new Tele2 simcard now? And did you use the right pincode to unlock the simcard? Please let me know, I’d love to hear from you and let’s get you online quickly! 💪🏻

I don’t understand one moment, I have Lebara simCard, when I applied to Tele2 I selected a point that I want to save my current number. I don’t know should I receive the simCard from Tele2 or not. 
If I receive the simCard Tele2 My number from Lebara will be work in new simCard? 

“I see that the simcard has been activated. Are you using the new Tele2 simcard now? “ I don’t understand how this simCard can be activated because I haven’t received anything. 

Also I asked service in my home about any mails. And there are not anything.
Sooo “According to the system the simcard was deliverd to you on Friday (around 14:00). Do you have it?” How does it work? Why I don’t know about delivery? Because Tele2 didn’t send me nothing about it

For current moment I have only one simCard from Lebara and this simCard stoped to work after sms that I received from Tele2 on screenshot upper. What the problem with my transfer and why it doesn’t work?

@eric @Marciano van Tele2 
“According to the system the simcard was deliverd to you on Friday (around 14:00)”
How could I receive a new simCard from Tele2 if I applied to Tele2 only Friday at 13:35???????????????????????

[hidden by moderator]

Check the field DATUM

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Ravil, I see now that you ordered it at 13:35 on that same day indeed. I will explain. Because it was sent by normal mail, it gets checked in the system as delivered, but this only means we handed the simcard over to the post delivery (they don’t let us know when it gets delivered exactly). My bad! I will definitely inform my colleagues about this, because the number porting shouldn’t have completed while you didn’t receive the simcard yet. My apologies.

You should receive the simcard within a few days. Please let me know once you’ve got it. I will fix a compensation for you.

Ps. I removed the screenshot, because your e-mail address was visible on it.

@Marciano van Tele2 
I haven’t received the simacard yet and my lebara simcard stoped work on Monday.
Why are you doing this to me?
Is this Tele2's policy on how to work with new customers?

What do I need to do to start use again my phone number? 
I checked the agreement that I got from Tele2 and I don’t anything about it that I will have problems with transfer my number from Lebara to Tele2 and that I should receive the new sim card? Where can I read about it? When I applied I didn’t see anything about this. That Tele2 would stop my working simCard for 1 or more week. 

FIXIT IT PLEASE!

Yeah! Thank you TELE2 for spamming me when I don't have a phone connection for a week
Good job!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Ravil, sorry to hear that you haven't received the simcard yet. It takes about 5 working days before you receive it. It wouldn't surprise me if you receive it today, and I really hope you do, however I am not sure if we should count Ascension Day. Just to be sure, I order a new simcard for you. You should receive this on Friday the 26th at the latest.

If you don't receive the simcard today, it likely got lost in the mail. We sent it and it's up to the post office to deliver it to you. I hope you understand that these things could happen. Please know that I'm not happy about this either. 

You won't find anything about the simcard not working, because it's supposed to work right away. It's unfortunate that you didn't receive the simcard. This is why we also always send a text message where you can choose to postpone number porting. I hope this is never needed again, however keep this in mind in case it happens.

Lastly, the email about the tips and MijnTele2 is not us spamming you. It's a onetime email that will help you get the most out of your subscription. I understand your feelings about receiving it, while you can't use your subscription yet, but I hope you understand that this will help you soon.

The only thing you can do now is wait and try to use wifi networks as much as possible. Please let me know when you receive the simcard.

Despite the situation, I hope you have a good weekend!

I applied to change my previous mobile operator to Tele2 on 12.05. 
Tele2 immediately blocked my previous sim card and during 10 days doesn’t anything to send or solve my problem. 
After 10 days I haven’t got a new simCard or some solution what I should to do.@Marciano van Tele2 @eric Wtf????

Reputatie 2
Badge

Hi @Ravil 

@Marciano van Tele2 is on a break right now so I would like to look into this. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will see what I can do for you.

Hi @Ravil 

@Marciano van Tele2 is on a break right now so I would like to look into this. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will see what I can do for you.

Yes, sure. [verwijderd door Moderator]

Reputatie 2
Badge

HI Ravil,

With the new Tele2 simcard that Marciano had send you, you will be able to use your old Lebara number. You have asked for number porting which means your Lebara number will be ported to the Tele2 simcard so you will be able to use it with your preferred number. Once you activate your sim card you should be able to use your subscription as you wish. Marciano mentioned you should receive the sim card by 26th May at the latest so please keep checking your mailbox for the sim card. All we can do now is ask for patience and hopefully everything will be resolved once you activate the new sim card. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Hey, I got 2 simCards and only one of them has connection to mobile network. 
Also this one has my number and work fine for me.
I noticed that my contract stated from 15.05, when I received the simCard only at 23.05
What we can to do with it?

@Marciano van Tele2 
@HajarK 

@Marciano van Tele2 @HajarK @eric 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

It is against forum rules to bump your topics. This is a customer talks to customer forum and sometimes moderators participate.  Direct customer service is only by phone. 

It is against forum rules to bump your topics. This is a customer talks to customer forum and sometimes moderators participate.  Direct customer service is only by phone. 

It sounds like scam, are you scammer? 
I have problem with service that provide Tele2 and they don’t answer on messages, but I don’t why they decided to mark this topic as solved, when they doesn’t solve it

@eric @Marciano van Tele2 @HajarK 

I don’t have a phone about 2 weeks, do you think its okay? Seriously or it’s joke for you?

Hey, I got 2 simCards and only one of them has connection to mobile network. 
Also this one has my number and work fine for me.
I noticed that my contract stated from 15.05, when I received the simCard only at 23.05
What we can to do with it?

I asked this question a day ago, and no one of support doesn’t answer to me
And after it you say me that I make something illegal .

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hey @Ravil, It's true what @eric  says, this is not a live channel, that's why it may take longer for you to get a message from us. This channel is also for asking general questions, getting them answered or looking up your own answers in one of our topics - super handy! 

Just about your question, if I understand you correctly, your second SIM card is not working, I'm going to help you with this! For this, I still need your details. I'm sorry to ask you this again, but could you send me a DM with the phone number that is not working, full name, postal code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your IBAN. Then I will see what I can do for you!

Reageer