cancel my monthly subscrition while abroad

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 31 October 2022, 15:11

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

my number is 06

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @totowka welcome to our Community! Good to see that you filled in your 06-number in your profile. It's not possible to pause your subscription. How long will you be abroad? I see that you can renew your subscription, so if you're abroad for a long time, you could renew your contract with a new subscription with lower bundles, so you can save money while you're there. If you come back to the Netherlands and you need higher bundles, you can easily adjust them to your will via the Tele2 app or website. I hope this helps! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

I want tele2 to stop taking money from me. The website doesn’t allow me to stop my monthly subscription. I’m not in Netherlands for 2 months already and not using the SIM card and not planning to be there next months, so I don’t need this SIM card anymore. Please cancel the subscription 

Hey @totowka welcome to our Community! Good to see that you filled in your 06-number in your profile. It's not possible to pause your subscription. How long will you be abroad? I see that you can renew your subscription, so if you're abroad for a long time, you could renew your contract with a new subscription with lower bundles, so you can save money while you're there. If you come back to the Netherlands and you need higher bundles, you can easily adjust them to your will via the Tele2 app or website. I hope this helps! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

once again, help to solve the issue plz

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi, I see you're already outside of your contract, so you can cancel your subscription. However there is an outstanding invoice that still needs to be paid. Please go to this page to pay the invoice via iDeal. After that, you can easily cancel your subscription by filling in the online cancellation form on this page. Please let me know if it worked. 

Reageer