beantwoord

Sim blocked

• 27 March 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 178 x bekeken

Hello ,iam trying for 3 days to contact the customer service,but no answer me,My sim is blocked,puk code also not correct,what i can do now?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marwann 3 April 2023, 03:16

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Can you log in on mijntele2? there you can find your pukcode. If you do not have a my tele2 account then the klantenservice needs to help you. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Marwan, first off; welcome to our Community! Not nice to hear that you haven’t received an answer from my colleagues, but no worries - I’m here to help you! Please fill in your phone number in your profile and let me know when you've done this. I will get to work right away. 💪🏻

Do you still have the card which you received with your sim card? If yes, you can also find your pukcode on there. For more information, please read this article. If not, let me know and I’m happy to help!

I can't login because it's send a verification code to my blocked number!

i already send the information in private to Marciano, wait for response,

Thank you.

Hey Marwan, first off; welcome to our Community! Not nice to hear that you haven’t received an answer from my colleagues, but no worries - I’m here to help you! Please fill in your phone number in your profile and let me know when you've done this. I will get to work right away. 💪🏻

Do you still have the card which you received with your sim card? If yes, you can also find your pukcode on there. For more information, please read this article. If not, let me know and I’m happy to help!

I put the sim card in another phone,then entered puk and pin , it's working now,then disable pin check,i think the problem was in the phone.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Marwann, we already talked via private messages, but thank you for also sharing the solution here in your topic. Great to hear that this helped. If you ever need any help, please come back to the Community and start a new topic. We're here to help! 😎

Reageer