beantwoord

no network in eu

• 8 January 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 90 x bekeken

Hello. My iPhone has no network at all when I am out of the Netherlands. Right now I am in Spain and there is no network. I tried to turn off automatic network selection in the phone settings but it didn’t help. Can you please help me connect to the any local carrier?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 8 January 2022, 23:03

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

When did you get your subscription? There is a waiting period for new subscriptions/telephone numbers of two months / two paid invoices.

When did you get your subscription? There is a waiting period for new subscriptions/telephone numbers of two months / two paid invoices.

I got my SIM card on 13th December. When I contacted customer service they told me there is no such thing as waiting 2month period. My sim must be connected to the local network and they might be able to do it for me but I cannot call them because I don’t have network. It it possible to fix it somehow??

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @Margus , what @eric says is correct. Good to see that you filled in your 06-number in your profile. I just checked your settings and I saw that there was indeed a blockage on roaming. 

The funny thing is, one of my colleagues was helping you at exactly the same time and I see that he removed the blockage for you, right before I did. Let us know if you can connect to a network. We'd love to hear from you! :smile:

Hey @Margus , what @eric says is correct. Good to see that you filled in your 06-number in your profile. I just checked your settings and I saw that there was indeed a blockage on roaming. 

The funny thing is, one of my colleagues was helping you at exactly the same time and I see that he removed the blockage for you, right before I did. Let us know if you can connect to a network. We'd love to hear from you! :smile:

It works! Thank you!