beantwoord

Indiscriminate charges

• 11 February 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 47 x bekeken

I have to relocate in other country and I cancel my abonnement first time in 2020/6/3, I got confirmation email said it will cost maximum 10 working days, but after two months I still get the bill, so I cancel again on 2020/8/6, and this time I also get a email with same content that it will cost maximum 10 working days.

Guest what, until this month 2022 Feb, they still send me bill!!!! I finally realize that beside make a long distance call i can’t fix this issue, so I make the call. After long time waiting I explain the situation, they pass many different people, and they said they can’t find the email they sent to me regard cancel subscription! But hopefully this subscription was cancelled right now, but I think I have right to ask them give me back the money, it’s 18 months bills, even it just 11 Euro per month.(It’s not much that’s why I didn’t really rush for that before.)

When I ask about the refund and the customer service hang up my call!!!! I think I would never use Tele2 again, however, I still will try to share my experience to anyone.

I can’t find any email I can contact Tele2 or send back the email to approve what I said, but I will share here.

icon

Beste antwoord door Johrick van Tele2 11 February 2022, 13:45

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @hitman1668 , 

This is obviously not at all the experience I want you to have with us, I am here to help you! Did you happen to get in touch with my colleagues via Twitter or Facebook? If not and I can still help you with something, would you send me a PM? Then I'll take a look with you to see what exactly is going on! Because of course I'm going to solve this for you. 

Hi Johrick, I don’t have chance to contact your colleagues at other way at all. I send you PM already, look forward for your reply. Thank you.

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Totally clear, @hitman1668 ! I'll see what I can do for you. I'll talk to you further in PM.

Reageer