I can't move my number from Vodafone

• 14 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 78 x bekeken

I ordered tele2 sim card couple of months ago with a request to transfer my number from vodafone

As a result I received a sim card and with different number and a notification that my transfer will happen asap(with ending of my Vodafone contract end of summer)

…………...

Recently I got an email message from tele2 about that now I can transfer my number

I called tele2 Service number and they said - just activate new sim card and process will start automatically.I did

Nothing happened

I called Service once again - different person said they need my “new tele2 sim card number printed on sim card itself and vodafone client number to restart the process” . I provided client number, but not sim card one(since tele2 card was inside my phone at the moment of call). 

She promised to call back so  I don’t need to tell this story once again to random guy

Nothing happened

I called I called Service once again, told the whole story once again but the call was interrupted right when I finished.

Nobody called back

I called Service once again with having all cards numbers and whole universe by hand but this time another person told me - sim card number is not needed but now they need my vodafone card inserted to be able to receive sms, since I was calling from the tele2 number I trapped into shitty situation again. I asked whether I can request moving number somewhere myself again in UI. “Yeah you can do it on site for sure”

I tried

I didn’t receive any SMS on Vodafone number and can’t proceed

Can tele2 finally find a proper person and solve this problem without spending crazy amount of my time?

Marciano van Tele2 8 maanden geleden

Hi Illia, so nice to see that you ordered a new subscription with us! Sorry to hear that you've had to call my colleagues several times without a solution - but no worries! I'm here now and I'm happy to help. Please send me a private message with your

• Current 06-number
  • Order number
  • Temporarily 06-number (that's on the new sim card) 

Once I've received this information, I will dive into it for you! 😄

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Illia, so nice to see that you ordered a new subscription with us! Sorry to hear that you've had to call my colleagues several times without a solution - but no worries! I'm here now and I'm happy to help. Please send me a private message with your

• Current 06-number
  • Order number
  • Temporarily 06-number (that's on the new sim card) 

Once I've received this information, I will dive into it for you! 😄

I did already 3 days ago

Reputatie 2
Badge

Hi @illia.permiakov 

Marciano is currently enjoying a holiday. You can send me your details and I will look into it. 

done

Reageer