Failed at canceling subscription

• 8 March 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 61 x bekeken

Dear Tele2

I cancelled my subscription back in November 30, but I am still getting invoices for the abonoment. I have already talked to 3 of your collegues from the klantserviss, and no one seemed to be able to help me. The last guy that I spoke to (March 8 09:26) simply hang up on me while I was still asking questions. He claimed that I have “cancelled my cancellation” (?) That is simply not true (see screenshots below). Anyhow, I hope this problem can be peacefully resolved. I have already paid more than I intented to use the abonoment and it would be nice to get a refund. (it was said that the abonoment WOULD be stopped in December 31) I attached the email saying that I have indeed cancelled my subscription. I also got another email stating that there was some fault on your side - not sure how to approach that. 

Thanks in advance. 

Marciano van Tele2 1 jaar geleden

Hey Lauris, you're very welcome! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly as well. I canceled your subscription right away and I requested a refund for the period of January 1st - March 9 (today), so you will receive an amount of € 64,77. As I said, you always pay afterwards, so next month your will receive an invoice for the period of March 1 - March 9 that you will have to pay, but the costs for this period are already processed in the refund. It will take about 4-6 weeks before you get the money back. The reason that it takes this long is because there is no longer an active subscription. I also send you a confirmation mail with this information.

Will you let me know when you've received the refund? I would love to hear from you. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know. I'm here for you! 😊

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Lauris, first off; thank you for filling in your profile and sharing the screenshots without any personal data! It's weird to see that the online cancellation didn't go as planned. However, I see that you tried to cancel correctly, so please don't worry; I'm going to help you cancel your subscription right away and I will make sure that you receive a refund for the amount that you paid too much since the original cancellation date. Please note that you always pay afterwards, so you will still receive an invoice next month (April) for the month of March (at least the days that your subscription was still active). But I will also refund these costs for you. 

Please reply in this topic and let me know if I can cancel your subscription right away and disconnect you today. Just to make sure; you don't want to keep your current number? Let me know and I will get to work right away! 💪🏻

Hey Lauris, first off; thank you for filling in your profile and sharing the screenshots without any personal data! It's weird to see that the online cancellation didn't go as planned. However, I see that you tried to cancel correctly, so please don't worry; I'm going to help you cancel your subscription right away and I will make sure that you receive a refund for the amount that you paid too much since the original cancellation date. Please note that you always pay afterwards, so you will still receive an invoice next month (April) for the month of March (at least the days that your subscription was still active). But I will also refund these costs for you. 

Please reply in this topic and let me know if I can cancel your subscription right away and disconnect you today. Just to make sure; you don't want to keep your current number? Let me know and I will get to work right away! 💪🏻

Thanks for the speedy reply! You can cancel the subscription today and I do not wish to retain the phone number.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Lauris, you're very welcome! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly as well. I canceled your subscription right away and I requested a refund for the period of January 1st - March 9 (today), so you will receive an amount of € 64,77. As I said, you always pay afterwards, so next month your will receive an invoice for the period of March 1 - March 9 that you will have to pay, but the costs for this period are already processed in the refund. It will take about 4-6 weeks before you get the money back. The reason that it takes this long is because there is no longer an active subscription. I also send you a confirmation mail with this information.

Will you let me know when you've received the refund? I would love to hear from you. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know. I'm here for you! 😊

Hi, I still have not received the money and it has been more than 7 weeks already. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Lauris, thanks for letting me know - I've looked into it for you and I'm happy to explain! First off; my explanation in my last message was, seeing it now, not as complete as I had hoped. My bad! I requested a credit for you (amount: € 64,77). As I said there would be invoices afterwards, as you can see on the invoices: the credit was settled on these two invoices from March (invoice - € 64,77) and April. (invoice - € 35,77)

This leaves an open credit amount of € 28,29. I thought you would receive this amount automatically, after your last invoice. But I see now that I have to request a refund for this remaining amount. So, that's what I did just now. Within 4-6 weeks you will receive the remaining € 28,29 on your bank account. You will receive an e-mail about this within a few minutes. My apologies for the confusion and delay.

I hope this clarifies everything. Please let me know if you've received the money and if you have any other questions. I'm here for you!

Reageer