Cant login into My odido .

• 24 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 91 x bekeken

Hello .  I  got new phone nearly a year ago with number but havent activated it  never before because i  using it as extra phone on occasions  as i already got my main phone .  I wanted to login  in my tele2 to see certain things about my subscription but noticed it’s Odido now but it ask some kind of code send to my number which i can’t receive because the number isn’t activated.  is it still possible to activate it after this long time or what should i do to get in my odido account ?

Marciano van Tele2 7 maanden geleden

Hi Sindija, I'm happy to help you with this. However, I must ask you to join our Odido Community and ask your question there. This Community is no longer a service channel for mobile questions, only for home subscriptions. I'd love to see your topic on Odido and we will help you right away!

Bekijk origineel bericht

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Sindija, I'm happy to help you with this. However, I must ask you to join our Odido Community and ask your question there. This Community is no longer a service channel for mobile questions, only for home subscriptions. I'd love to see your topic on Odido and we will help you right away!

Reageer