beantwoord

cannot activate new sim card

• 24 April 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 340 x bekeken

Hi,

New sim card had been shipped to my home during my absence back in last December. Now that I came back to the Netherlands, I tried activating my new sim card. I followed the instruction here (https://www.tele2.nl/my/toestel-en-sim/simkaart-activeren) but could not get SMS.

I found 

also in the forum and it seemed that my case is pretty much the same. Any idea what I can do?

Thanks in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 26 April 2021, 17:04

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

You need to contact the customer service with another phone, ask the chatbot to talk to an employee (during opening hours) or wait here for a Tele2 moderator to help you (as in the topic you refer to). Moderators will be here on Monday and respond to topics in order.

You need to contact the customer service with another phone, ask the chatbot to talk to an employee (during opening hours) or wait here for a Tele2 moderator to help you (as in the topic you refer to). Moderators will be here on Monday and respond to topics in order.

Thanks for the heads-up. Not in a hurry so can wait for one more day.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Gee, 

Welcome back! I would love to activate your sim card for you. To do so, I’ll need some information. Could you send me a private message, with the sim card number (19 numbers in total)? I will also have to do a strict ID-check before I can activate it for you.

I’m looking forward to your message! :smile:

Thanks Marciano for helping me out. Now it’s back to normal!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Gee, you’re more than welcome!

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else! :smile: