beantwoord

Can't activate sim card

• 2 July 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 144 x bekeken

• Aan het warmlopen
  • 2 reacties

Hi, originally I purchased a sim-only subscription with number portability from my existing Lebara number, from Mediamarkt store. 

But I have canceled the number porting since I found out that the porting will only finished 2 months from now.

Having canceled the porting, I still can’t activate the sim at all, I always get this error if I try to activate sim or adding sim to my tele2.nl account

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 3 July 2022, 14:36

Bekijk origineel bericht

5 reacties

This is the proof that the porting has been canceled by me from the web, but still, I can’t activate the sim card (the contract starts on 1st of July 2022)

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

If you ordered this with MediaMarkt, please contact them as they arranged this sibscription for you with number porting. Cancelling that would probably mean that they have to cancel this subscription and start a new one without porting.

Hi Eric, thank you for replying! 🤓

I seemed to have successfully cancel the porting myself as my attached picture shows it. So do you mean Mediamarkt still have to cancel also from their end? 🤔

It also seems the canceled porting number know not known anymore by Tele2 (proving the cancel did work) 🤔

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Mediamarkt is the contactpoint for the sales proces. For a sim with porting, the activation date is in the future, for a sim with a new number, the activation date is direct.  Cancelling the porting didn;t change the behaviour for the activation date and the selling point should help you there.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Galih,

Thanks for providing your phone number in your profile! I checked the start date for your subscription and @eric is absolutely right. The date is set on 31-08-2022 and I can’t change this for you. If you could I would, however you can ask MediaMarkt’s customer service here: https://klantenservice.mediamarkt.nl/

Please let us know if they were able to help you! 😊

Reageer