beantwoord

bundle is inactive in eu

• 18 December 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 187 x bekeken

Hello. I recently got my SIM card, it works fine in Netherlands but there was no network and internet in Germany. In mytele2 app I can see that bundle for eu is inactive. How can I fix that?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 19 December 2021, 10:38

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

As you recently bought your subscription, there is a 2 months/invoices paid waiting time before you can use roaming.

As soon as you can get a network connection abroad in the future, the system will detect that you are in Getmany and than the 2nd EU counter will become active.

Is there a way to activate it right now?? That’s is so inconvenient, I bought it to be able to travel and now I have no network in EU. 

As you recently bought your subscription, there is a 2 months/invoices paid waiting time before you can use roaming.

As soon as you can get a network connection abroad in the future, the system will detect that you are in Getmany and than the 2nd EU counter will become active.

Is there a way to activate it right now?? That’s is so inconvenient, I bought it to be able to travel and now I have no network in EU.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

That is very inconvenient. I found this. It says you can internet and phone to Dutch numbers? 

On Sunday, nobody from tele2 is here. 

Holong do you have your number? Already paid a bill? 

It is not easy to find downhere, and in Dutch. 

Ik ben nieuw bij Tele2, kan ik gelijk bellen, sms'en en internetten in het buitenland?

Ben je nieuw bij Tele2 en sloot je zonder nummerbehoud bij ons een abonnement af? Dan zijn er de eerste 2 maanden wat beperkingen rondom bellen en sms'en in het buitenland. In het buitenland kun je dan niet andere buitenlandse nummers bellen. Je kunt dan alleen Nederlandse nummers bellen.

Internetten kan direct in het buitenland!

That is very inconvenient. I found this. It says you can internet and phone to Dutch numbers? 

On Sunday, nobody from tele2 is here. 

Holong do you have your number? Already paid a bill? 

It is not easy to find downhere, and in Dutch. 

Ik ben nieuw bij Tele2, kan ik gelijk bellen, sms'en en internetten in het buitenland?

Ben je nieuw bij Tele2 en sloot je zonder nummerbehoud bij ons een abonnement af? Dan zijn er de eerste 2 maanden wat beperkingen rondom bellen en sms'en in het buitenland. In het buitenland kun je dan niet andere buitenlandse nummers bellen. Je kunt dan alleen Nederlandse nummers bellen.

Internetten kan direct in het buitenland!

I’ve used this tele2 number only for one week, I am new and my number is also new. I had no bill yet. But I want to know if there is a way to activate my plan for using in EU without waiting for 2 months.