beantwoord

Canceled order and refund

• 4 December 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 69 x bekeken

Hello, 

i called to one pf the customer service yesterday but she doesnt speak english and she told me that I have to wait another 2 weeks for my refund. She did not give me enough information if they receive my cancelled order and process it for refund, could someone help me follow up and check the status of my refund. Someone that is really good in customer relations. Thank you.

Arrianne

icon

Beste antwoord door Yhanny 5 December 2022, 17:22

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Arrianne, I’m here to help you! I also saw your private message. If you cancelled your order on the 23rd of November, you should receive it around the 7th of December. However our system could take up to two days to process the cancelation, and sometimes it could take a little more than 14 days for you to receive the refund. Do you have your order number for me? I’d love to double check this for you! 😊

Hi Marciano,

this is my order number 76854746. My problem is the Credit card i used to pay will be permanently closed from 22 Dec. That is the reason I need confirmation that Tele2 received my order cancellation

Hi Arrianne, I’m here to help you! I also saw your private message. If you cancelled your order on the 23rd of November, you should receive it around the 7th of December. However our system could take up to two days to process the cancelation, and sometimes it could take a little more than 14 days for you to receive the refund. Do you have your order number for me? I’d love to double check this for you! 😊

Hi Marciano, 

i just received my refund. Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @Yhanny, sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday. However great to hear that you received your refund! You’re very welcome. If you have any other questions, feel free to come back to the Community to start a new topic. We’re here for you. For now, I wish you a great evening!

Kind regards,

Marciano

Reageer