Skip to main content

Hallo, ik is niet Nederlands maar is Engels en daarom niet een cliënt. Kan u my email adres verwijderen van u systeem? Dank je voor die help

Is het mail van Tele2 of spam?

De mail van Tele2 vir 'Jan Smit' maar ik ben Jason Smit. Jan heb de verkeerde mail adres gebruik. 

If you are no customer, you should just delete the e-mail. Spammers can spoof the sender address so it only looks like the e-mail was sent by Tele2.

Jan Smit is an active client of tele2 and his* emails are coming to me. The most recent one has a statement for something he bought for 22euro. So I don't think it's a spoofed email. I want Tele2 to remove my email address from their system. 

Jan Smit is an active client of tele2 and his* emails are coming to me. The most recent one has a statement for something he bought for 22euro. So I don't think it's a spoofed email. I want Tele2 to remove my email address from their system. 

In that case your e-mail address is similar and Jan probably made an error when filling in his e-mail address. Please wait for a Tele2 moderator to help you here.

Hello @JasonSmit,
Thank you for raising this problem! We are going to take this up immediately.

Can you send me a private message containing the e-mail address in question and possibly the customer number contained in the e-mail? Then I am going to fix this right away!

Thank you in advance for your help.