beantwoord

smtp;550 Sorry, we do not accept connections from you (Campaign Monitor)

• 19 July 2022
  • 12 reacties
  • 163 x bekeken

Do tele2.nl operate a email blacklist/blocklist? I am trying to send a friend who has a tele2.nl email account an email via Campaign Monitor (a large, well known mailing list company).

Multiple emails, over many months, have been rejected with the following message:

smtp;550 Sorry, we do not accept connections from you

The from address and return-path domains are cmail1.com through cmail20.com and the full allow list of domains and IP addresses at https://help.campaignmonitor.com/whitelist-campaign-monitors-addresses

I am wondering whether tele2 has mistakeningly added them to a block list?

icon

Beste antwoord door paulginsberg 20 July 2022, 17:55

Bekijk origineel bericht

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Paul,

First off; welcome to our Community!

Please send me a private message with the following: 

• E-mail address and IP-address where you’re mailing from
  • E-mail address and/or IP-address of the one you’re trying to send the mail to
  • Date and time of when the e-mail was sent

I will send this info to my colleague and he will fix this for you. I’m looking forward to your reply! 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

Please send me a private message with the following: 

I’ve now sent you a message with all those details. Thank you Marciano!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Paul,

You’re absolutely welcome! I’ve sent the info to my colleague. He usually fixes this really quick, and I’ll let you know once I get a reply from him. 🙌🏻

Will you also let me know if you’re starting to see that the mails are coming through?

I’d love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Marciano

🤞🏻 Will let you know. We only do a monthly mailing from Campaign Monitor so it may take a while. Thanks again for your help and responsiveness with this.

Just to say that all this worked and my friend (who is a customer) is now receiving newsletters. Your help really appreciated, especially as I’m a non customer!

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @paulginsberg ,

How nice to hear that you are so happy with our serivce! We are always here to help everyone the best we can. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, you can always open a new topic! We hope to see you on the Community more often! I wish you a very nice weekend.

I’ve just sent another email and got exactly the same error message again, so something appears to have automatically reset? Any chance we can reopen the ticket?

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hi @paulginsberg!

I want to check if your IP is on the Spamcop Blocking List. You can fill in your IP-address and check this. Can you do that for me? 

Kind regards,
Manouk

203.55.21.31 (the IP address of the sender) is not listed in spamcop. I’m happy to send a full set of headers over.

Any update here?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Paul,

I think there was some miscommunication about whether it was solved or not. Please send me this info again and we’ll fix it for you! 

I look forward to your message. 😊

I was told it was done, having passed those details previously. I will resend those details to you privately right now.

Reageer