beantwoord

Urgent no refund after 2 months and multiple contacts

• 1 February 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 94 x bekeken

Hello,

I have been waiting for over 2 months for my refund and I am desperate to get some help. After multiple contacts with the customer service department, I still have no information nor refund. Please help me as soon as possible. I made an order on December 1 for new contract including iPhone 12 pro 256 GB and received a cancellation from Tele2 on December 9 (after my order was initially confirmed). I never received any notification and after multiple contacts nobody could help me to get my refund. PLEASE contact me ASAP. I am entitled for a refund of 340.69 EUR. I am really worried that I won’t receive my money back. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 2 February 2021, 16:16

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Svetoslava,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the long wait for your payment. We do everything we can to make sure we refund your deposit within 14 working days! In this case it takes longer, I apologise. I have looked up your order and I will personally make sure that your file will be dealt with as soon as possible! I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I will continue to monitor this myself so that I can be sure that this will be resolved quickly.

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!

We will keep you informed!

Hello Cas,

Thank you so much! I just received an absurd email from Rishon Hooten stating that my refund has been issued on 7th of January to a WRONG account number, which is unacceptable… Please I am really hoping that you can help me finally get my money back. 

I would highly appreciate if you can inform me of what is actually happening since a lot of ‘’TELE2 employees’’ tried to help me but so far nothing was clear to me and nothing worked. I am really worried… Thank you, again! 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

I understand that you are worried but I promise you that it will be fine. I have had several of these cases in the last few weeks! They have all been resolved, I know who to report this to for you. I will keep you informed! 

Thank you, Cas. I will be waiting for your update.