beantwoord

URGENT: Need help number porting

• 19 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 98 x bekeken

Hi! I am a former Tele2 customer who cancelled their subscription as I thought I was leaving Amsterdam. However, this turned out not to be the case. I came back and want to switch to a different service provider (Simyo), as well as keep my number.

The problem: I am not sure if I still own my number. Simyo said that they would SMS me in order to confirm the number porting, but I haven't received any messages. I also have no service on my Tele2 sim. I really need to keep this number, as I have used it for a year with everything I've signed up for in the Netherlands, and needing to switch numbers would be a huge pain.

Tele2 employees… Is there any way I can still keep my former number while switching to the new service provider? Please help, I need to activate my sim as soon as possible and I cannot do that without completing the number porting :/ thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 19 September 2022, 17:21

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi! I am a former Tele2 customer who cancelled their subscription

Hoi @marfitoes  This should answer your question. On what date was your subscription suposed to cancelled?

If in the future, than your Tele2 sim should still work and we can troubleshoot on that. If you aggreed on an out of service date in the past, the sim can never connect to the network anymore.

Hi! I am a former Tele2 customer who cancelled their subscription

Hoi @marfitoes  This should answer your question. On what date was your subscription suposed to cancelled?

If in the future, than your Tele2 sim should still work and we can troubleshoot on that. If you aggreed on an out of service date in the past, the sim can never connect to the network anymore.

ah. Well, it has ended already. Is there no way I can pay for another month with Tele2, just to get the number back and get number porting?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You could ask the new provider if they can do number porting based on Just the simcard ICCID. The 20 digit simcard number which is printen on it. In the old days, this was the normal method.

Reageer