Skip to main content
beantwoord

still no refund of my cancelled order

• 4 February 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 72 x bekeken

It’s been 3 weeks already after cancellation of my order and I still haven’t got back my 300+ eur. When is it going to happen, Tele2? 

Summed up, its been 2 months that Tele2 got my money and never gave me the product. I have even already received the same phone from another online shop in the meantime, in just one day. I am sick and tired of wasting hours to contact the support who don’t help with anything. I don’t know if Tele2 only treats their non-Dutch speaking clients like crap or it’s just the company’s style but honestly it is the worst experience I had with purchases in the Netherlands. 
Can you please finally refund me or shall I turn to ask for legal help to resolve this?

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @DinaSarsembayeva,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you immediately with your cancellation and deposit.

First of all, my apologies for the long wait for your payment. We do everything we can to make sure we refund your deposit within 14 working days! Due to an administrative hitch, something goes wrong with the refund. In this case it takes so much longer, I apologise. I have looked up your order and I will personally make sure that your file will be dealt with as soon as possible! That will be next week. I will contact the financial department who will take care of this. I conitnue to monitor this myself so that I can be sure that this will be resolved quickly.

Please be patient, but I know from experience that this will work out well, I promise! You don't have to do anything now. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am here for you!

We will keep you informed!

I hope I do get my refund this week but so far nothing. Seriously consider reporting this case to the police or whoever deals with customer service legally in the Netherlands if I don’t. It’s unfair how the company steals money from so many people this way and gets away with it.  

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Dit topic wordt gesloten en  gaat hier verder