beantwoord

No simcard received, but number porting done

• 28 November 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 103 x bekeken

Hi,

I bought a sim only subscription through web channel on Friday night and still I have not received the sim card. Yesterday night (sunday) Tele2 had initiated the number porting and accepted by my previous connection provider.  Today morning my mobile access has been cut by them.  

Now I do not have any mobile/mobile-internet access 😬 Why did Tele2 initiate the number porting without providing/checking whether the sim card has reached me or not (it is a simple workflow check)?

Tele2 chat system says that it would allow me to chat with a live person, then gives me a phone number to call the customer support. I can not call them, because my mobile has been cut off. I do not know when they will send me the sim card.

icon

Beste antwoord door yoginl 28 November 2022, 12:56

Bekijk origineel bericht

8 reacties

After trying many times with the chat bot, it allowed me to connect with a live agent. He confirmed me that the sim card was sent and I will receive it by tomorrow 🤞. So no mobile connection for at least 24 hours.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

The connection is there,  callers will end up in your (new) voicemail.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Yogi, thank you for giving us an update about your chat with my colleague saying that you will receive the sim card today. According to our system the sim card was delivered on the 27th, I assume that's why number porting activated on the 28th (never in the weekends), and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know when you've received the sim card. I'd love to hear from you!

Hi @Marciano van Tele2 , still I have not received the sim card. All my calls, mobile-internet and 2FA are stuck. I purchased the subscription on 25-11 @ 23:56 and I do not know how the system can assume the SIM card was delivered on Sunday 27th ?

Also I did not receive any email stating SIM card has been sent. I wonder why there is no check with the customer whether they have received the simcard or not? Can you confirm whether a simcard has really sent to my address on 26th?   I regret to purchase the subscription through web channel. 

@Marciano van Tele2  Finally I have received the simcard. I would suggest Tele2 not to send a notification about number porting on Sunday night at 8:30 pm and execute it on Monday 8:30 am. Because the phone customer service only starts on Monday at 9 am after the weekend. Also please take it in account about the mail delivery delays during the busy seasons. 

@eric I think what you said is not right. I was able to setup the voice mail only after I have received the simcard.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

When you call the voicemail for the first time you have to set a pincode etc. to listen to messages. But when you were called, the callers already ended up in your voicemail which is activated by default.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi, good to hear that you received the sim card. Yes, the sim card was sent to you soon after you ordered it. It’s not usual for us to activate number porting if you haven’t received your new sim card yet. Either something went wrong in the system (as I said; it showed that the sim card was delivered on the 27th) or the post office told us that it was delivered (too soon) while it was not yet delivered. Whichever it is, again my apologies. 

I will pass your feedback to my colleagues and I hope this never happens again. Is everything OK now with your sim and connection? 😊

@Marciano van Tele2 Thank you for the reply. Everything works like a charm.

Reageer