beantwoord

Change subscription while waiting for phone delivery

• 31 October 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 72 x bekeken

Hi,

I have placed an order for a phone + subscription. 
I see now a better deal for the subscription (free 5G network)

while placing the order I have asked the attendant that if a better deal came (for Black Friday for instance) if I could change the subscription while keeping the same order - as I order the iPhone 14 pro and there is a delivery time. He confirmed that was possible while I still haven’t received the phone and before activate the new subscription.

now I have contacted Tele2 for that and they say this is not possible! Only way would be to cancel this order and get back to the end of the line for the iPhone.

Thanks!

is this really the case? Can I change for the current subscription being sold or it is not possible at all ( i felt for a lie of a agent to sell me the phone?)?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 31 October 2022, 14:40

Bekijk origineel bericht

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

The first agent told you probably that you can change the bundels during the subscription period, and that is true!  But that is based on the prices and conditions which you have signed for when closing the deal and which are confirmed in the email to you. Going from 1Gb to unlimited and the next month back to 1Gb, is all possible. 

If you would like to make use of another financial offer,  like free 5G or no one-off fees etc. will change the contract between you and T-Mobile and can not be done without “signing” a new contract. As phone subsidies, and by that the price of the phone are also part of the offering, it can not be only the bundle or add on prices that change, the total package will be offered and need to be accepted by you. That is what the 2nd agent told you and is also true.

Reageer