beantwoord

How can I cancel my subscription? klantenservice phone number doesn't work

• 10 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 63 x bekeken

Hi,

I am relocating abroad, my last day in the Netherlands is going to be November 27th. 

I need to have my internet active until November 26th and then I want to cancel the subscription and ship the modem November 27th.

How can I do it? The phone number of the klantservice doesn't work, as soon as I choose to hear the music (or not) the communication is cut. I have tried with different phones (landline and mobile, different providers) and this is always the same.

Can you please advice?

Thanks

Nicola

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 21 November 2023, 16:08

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Nicola, relocating abroad sounds awesome! Which number did you call? You should be able to contact my colleagues on 020-7544444. The best time to contact them is between 12:00 and 17:00. Please let me know if you were able to reach my colleagues and if they could help you! 😄

Solved

Well, partially actually. I spent a month to try to stop the subscription but phone number didn't work, maybe due to the moving to Odido. I felt it was OK because the website clearly says that the cancellation date is the day of the request made online. Now I finally managed to speak with an operator and I discover that what is written on the website is false and the termination date is after a month, not the date of the request. The operator agreed it is confusing and badly worded.

Too bad I have to pay one month more even if I won't be at home for a mistake of Tele2, but at least this is over. 

Reageer