beantwoord

Odido Login from Tele 2 (Also have T Mobile with Same Email)

• 2 November 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 77 x bekeken

Just as described here, I have a problem with merging my Tele2 mobile subscription account with T-mobile Internet account. This is a duplicate topic, as requested by one of the moderators. I've also sent a PM to one of the moderators. Whatever helps me in getting the right attention...

icon

Beste antwoord door Belkodil 7 November 2023, 12:27

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Belkodil, thanks for starting a new topic. What Eric said is correct. We don't answer unsolicited private messages, but in this case, good thing you already sent your information!

I changed a setting, and I deleted your Mijn Odido for your home subscription. Give the system 30 minutes to process this change. If you log in to your Mijn Odido account with your mobile login, you should be able to add your home subscription now. Please let me know if it works for you!

Ps. For this question, you're on the wrong Community. In the future if you have another question about your mobile or Odido home subscription; please join us on our Odido Community! 😁

@Marciano van Tele2 Nope, still doesn't work.

It sends an email to an email address that has never existed (my name + @tmobilethuis.nl or smth like that).

I've checked again today, just to be sure. Still the same issue. It seems that that account wasn't actually deleted,  @Marciano van Tele2 

Hi Belkodil, thanks for starting a new topic. What Eric said is correct. We don't answer unsolicited private messages, but in this case, good thing you already sent your information!

I changed a setting, and I deleted your Mijn Odido for your home subscription. Give the system 30 minutes to process this change. If you log in to your Mijn Odido account with your mobile login, you should be able to add your home subscription now. Please let me know if it works for you!

Ps. For this question, you're on the wrong Community. In the future if you have another question about your mobile or Odido home subscription; please join us on our Odido Community! 😁

It worked, I've added the Internet subscription to my main account. Thanks!

Reageer