beantwoord

Odido Login from Tele 2 (Also have T Mobile with Same Email)

• 6 September 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 727 x bekeken

Hi! I have fiber via T Mobile and I have Mobile via Tele2.

I had separate logins on each site with the same email address.

The system assigned my T Mobile account to Odido, meaning I can't log in with my Tele2 password as it likely conflicted. The information was also NOT joined.

I tried to get help over the phone but they weren't able to assist. I tried bringing the mobile subscription to be seen with the account I can use to log in but I get an error message that my phone number is already linked to another account.

I saw that sometimes your moderators help by unlinking phones from old accounts so we can link to new ones. Would anybody be able to help me? Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 7 September 2023, 11:41

Bekijk origineel bericht

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @fdamaral, good to see that you're already trying to add your mobile subscription to your My Odido account! There can only be 1 login for 1 My Odido, and it's known to us that it doesn't work properly at this time. But no worries - I will make sure my colleagues will fix this for you. At this moment I can't find an old account. Are you trying to add the mobile number that is in your profile (ending with 07)?

If yes; please send me a private message with the answers to all the questions below and I will try to fix this as soon as possible!

• What e-mail address are you using to log in?
  • What 06-number are you trying to add?
  • Did you try adding the number via the app, webversion or both?
  • Your current phone number & customer number:
  • When did you notice this issue?
  • On what number are you currently reachable?
  • Do you have a preference for a call back? (morning/afternoon/evening)
  • Any other information that could be useful?

I look forward to your reply!

Message sent. I wish you can fix it for me. Thanks! 🤗

Hello, i have a similar problem. Just by coincidence i moved from Vodafone to Tele2 on September 5, the same day that it was renamed to Odido. When i downloaded the odido app (or via web) the login recognized my mobile phone (because it sent me verification SMS for login), but actually inside the app or (web) it will not show it. I do not even know my remaining MBs for this month. Can you please help me add my subscription to the odido app so i can see my remaining MBs? Thank you so much, Nick

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @NickNF29, first off, I hope you had a great weekend and welcome to our Odido family! There was an issue with adding a subscription to your Odido account, but this has been resolved. I just logged into your account, and I see your internet + mobile subscription and it seems to work perfectly now. Is everything working for you now? Please let me know if I can do anything for you! 😄

Yes, it now works, thank you Marciano!

I have a similar problem - merging Tele2 mobile subscription account with T-mobile Internet account. I've sent a PM to @Marciano van Tele2 a few days ago, waiting for a reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Moderators do not respond to unrequested private messages. Just open a new topic with your question. 

Pardon?

I don't need a new topic, my question is the same...

I've made a duplicate topic if that helps

That didn't help :(

Finally, it was sorted. Thanks!

Reageer