beantwoord

Not internet access [English]

• 21 April 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 199 x bekeken

Good morning all, 

Recently, I contracted a wifi service. It was supposed to be working on 17th Friday. My modem connection is the type 2 and I followed all the steps on the installation instructions.

When I try to connect any of my devices, all I get is a "Excellent signal (not internet access)". The power light is red, DSL 1 light is not working and the Wireless light sometimes works. 

Would you mind helping me? Any idea? 

Thank you in advance! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Anton van Tele2 21 April 2020, 13:42

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +5

Have you called us about this? They can then immediately do some tests with you and, if necessary, send a technician. That is the fastest. You must always contact us from the location.

Greetings Anton

Not yet. Could you please tell me the timetable I can call to the client service?

Thank you

Reputatie 3
Badge +5

You can call them on our normal number: 020-7544444. They are open from 09:00 till 20:00. I like to hear from you.

Greetings Anton

Hi, good morning, 

I've been trying to contact someone via phone. At some point, the speaker starts to speak in Dutch, so I don't really get what she's saying. At the beginning I had chosen the English one. 

Best wishes, 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Try again, most agents will speak English.

I've been trying, but I think there are only machines speaking. After the moment they give you the chance to make the client service survey, is when I start to listening some Dutch I don't understand.

Thanks 

Reputatie 3
Badge +5

Can you send me the following information?  

• Full address (including zip code and city)
  • Date of birth
  • Last four digits of the IBAN number

You can send this to me in a private message. → Privébericht naar Anton

I like to hear it. Greetings Anton