Failed to pick up my phone from AMP

• 27 January 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 178 x bekeken

After waiting for a month, the delivery is finaly on the way. However, I am not allowed to get the phone because the delivery person said he cannot submit the contract. It seems that there is something wrong with the ID number submission. Your customer service number is an inactive number. I am looking forward to hearing back from Tele 2 service team how can I get the product.

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Due to internet problems customer service is temporarily not available: 

Hopefully customer service will be available again later today.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @Mia Hao,

Welcome to the Community! I'm going to help you with your order right away.

If you want to receive the order, an ID check will be done. The order must be received by the person who ordered the subscription. What exactly was said by the AMP delivery man? Did the ID number of the order not match your ID? Perhaps you could make a new appointment with AMP, I recommend you to contact AMP via https://mijnafspraak.nl/!  

If you can't work it out, please let me know. The Community is ready for you!

Thank you, Cas. He said he typed in my ID number but failed to get to the next step. The number itself matches with the record. So He suspect that the ID type is not right. So He changed the ID type and failed again. He told me that he cannot try it again. I have to contact tele2 to use another type of ID and generate a new contract. 

My order has been cancelled. Why? Is it the only way to handle my case? I have input my ID info When I make an order. Everything was fine.  I gave the guy the valid ID I used to order. I suspect the guy made a typo. Why He changed the ID type in three contract without checking with keep first and closed the contract at the end. it left me no choice But making a chargeback If i don't hear anything back if i can receive the order from you. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

When the order is cancelled, payments for the phone will be send back within 14 days.

You can start over, use the order form online so you can type the info yourself.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Remember, 14 days are 14 working days! About three weeks! 

I will never try tele2 again. No trust. Having a full refund back is my only request Now.