beantwoord

Contract did not mention starting in 4 months automatically

• 24 January 2022
  • 30 reacties
  • 442 x bekeken

Toon eerste bericht

30 reacties

I am sure that has become clear to Aziya as well, as is stated in the  original post, however repeating that point, nor reading past the problem Aziya is informing about does nothing towards solving the problem Aziya is presented with. Aziya is clearly indicating that there are two subscriptions now that need to be paid.

Perhaps information about if it's possible to cancel Aziya's subscription with as little financial consequences as possible, and if possible, how to do so would serve the purpose of trying to help Aziya better? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

A new contract will not end by itself if the number porting is too much ahead in time.  Messages about porting are not send in English, so what Aziya wrote here was a translation by herself. But it looks like the subscription has started in the 11th of December, than the contract with the old provider has stopped.

And then I received a message on my phone that I cannot change abonnements because my old contract isn’t over ( with a different service provider) and I  have to wait for it to end. 

So I assumed that the number exchange and my subscription cannot go through.

Aziya

If I read this correctly Aziya assumed there was no contract anymore because of this message, and by now has already arranged a contract elsewhere. @Marciano van Tele2 I don't think Aziya wants this contract at tele2 at all, because the message sent by tele2 made her believe it wasn't possible to have the contract at all.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Aziya, firstly welcome to our Community and our Tele2 family!

What @eric says is totally correct. I saw that you placed your order on August 11th, which is indeed 4 months before your subscription started on December 11th (and when your old subscription at your previous provider ended). I can see that you didn’t use your subscription in December and I think you missed our text message about the start of your subscription on 11 December, because you didn’t have your new sim card in your phone?

I will compensate the € 18 for December for you. This means that you will see a discount of € 18 on your next invoice. Please put your new sim card in your phone and see if everything works. (Calls, text and internet), from now on you can use and enjoy your subscription with us.

Please let me know if everything is OK now! we'd love to hear from you! :smile:

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

The contract with your old provider had a certain end date that had to be respected. 4 months before that enddate you can already sign a new contract with a new provider and ask for number porting. The old provider will keep the subscription alive and charge you until the porting date. Tele2 will start their service and invoice on the day of the porting. So you will not have multiple invoices.

As the porting happened somewhere last year, the Tele2 sim should be alive and it will generate invoices. Free cancellation is indeed two weeks after the simonly order. 

Reageer